i follow back :)
This one make me always know my way, and have power to walk.
Made by: Sidney Couto, Brazil, São paulo
saw this on my dash n i couldnt stop laughing
Here it is! My promised Cuss Word Master Post for my all-accepting, more-than-tolerating sailors out there! None of these cuss words will enable any -isms or -phobias, nor hinder efforts to create a tolerant world, but are hella fun to use. Now, some of these insults are nearly infinitely versatile in the sense that you can add pretty much any word after it and create a new insult (e.g. Ass, Fuck, or Shit), so I’ve only named a few variations of each of these. I’m also naught but a lone Canadian girl with the internet at her hands, so while I tried to get as many non-subjugating cuss words from other English dialects (like anywhere in the U.K.), I didn’t get too many. For many reasons, consider this post a first draft, skeletal cuss list to which you can add suggestions.
Not to mention, fuckin’ get creative! Invent your own insults! Snot bucket is something I added. It doesn’t matter what your insult actually means; as long as you say it with a sneering tone, people will be offended (and no, it doesn’t matter if you find it’s already been invented upon googling; you can still fucking use it so who gives a flying shit). And don’t be afraid to find a way to combine as many cusses as you can into one fantastic mega insult.
So here ya go, under the cut:
- 1 - 10 years old: The annoying bratty child age.
- 11 - 13 years old: The annoying middle school age.
- 14 - 18 years old: The annoying entitled teenager age.
- 18 - 24 years old: The annoying know-it-all college student age.
- 25 - 29 years old: The annoying irrelevant adult age.
- 30 - 50 years old: The annoying parent age.
- 51 - 90 years old: The annoying bigoted grandparent age.
- Death: The annoying corpse in the ground taking up space age.